Jun 15, 2010

Scrapbook pages



I was on a roll and got 2 layouts done!  My stack of pictures is going down.  I'm almost ready to print new ones!!  I got a gift album completed and I got an idea for a new one.  I will post those layouts after I give the gift. 
Let me know what you think of these layouts.  I combined a few retired products, with not yet retired colors.  Keep on scrapping!
My next post will show some samples with sneak peak items from our new 2011 catalog....be sure to check back to see what's new!
Want a free new catalog??  Book a workshop after July first and you'll get your own copy FREE - just one benefit of being a hostess.  Contact me to set a date.
blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing

    Check out these scrapbooking ideas and scrapbook layouts I just signed up for.

    http://creek-corner.blogspot.com/2010/01/welcome-to-creek-corner.html

    ReplyDelete