Aug 26, 2010

Another tubing page layout

For this layout, I used one of the Storyteller Club kits I got from the scrapbook expo.  The pieces from the kit are: the star accents and the designer paper (strips and circles).  The base is not quite navy cardstock from Stampin' Up!  And I added chipboard, brads, and ribbon all from Stampin' Up!  The chipboard I colored with ink pads.  The alphabet letters were originally square with the letter cut out - I didn't like it so bulky, so I cut the chipboard using my craft scissors to get the unique outlined look.  I didn't have stickers or stamps the right size for my title, so I just wrote it by hand with my chocolate chip marker. This was a simple layout with more journaling than I usually do. I like how it turned out.  What do you think?
Happy stamping and scrappin'!
blog

No comments:

Post a Comment