Aug 17, 2010

Make N Take 6x6 scrapbook page

Hello friends.  This was the make n take layout I did for my recent scrapbook workshop.  I copied the layout that was in our recent Stampin' Success magazine but I made a few adjustments.  I used the big shot to cut the alphabet title instead of stamping the title.  For the stamped image I decided to use just one color, where the one in the magazine used markers to get multiple colors on the image.  This make n take allowed each guest to stamp, punch, and adhere big shot die cuts onto a page.  They all enjoyed it and were able to change the layout to their own preference - which is always fun to see what different things can be done with the same tools.

Below is one of my camping layouts.  I used the Cosmo Cricket designer paper and matching sticker accents.  The title was made using the Basic Grey stickers I got from the scrapbook expo.  I covered a chipboard shape with the same designer paper and used my cropadile to create a hole for a brad to go into.  I didn't want to cover the designer paper too much and I wanted to give the impression of a bumper sticker - thus the slanted title.  Let me know what you think!  More pages to come.

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment