Sep 18, 2010

Hero Arts - Mi Casa

This was a card I made using my new Hero Arts stamp set, "mi casa".  I loved this house.  I paper pieced it- which took a while but it was worth it!  Sorry for the poor color in the photo, I am really trying to take better pictures.  I hope to keep on improving the quality of photos.  Anyway, the designer paper for the house was from Cosmo Cricket Togetherness paper pad.  The windows, I used my blender pen and ink to outline the windows with a watercolored effect.  I punched the sentiment using the large oval punch, and inked up the edge to create the brown border.  I roughed up the paper edge with my sciccors and rounded the corners.  I drew in the stitch marks by hand with a marker.  Thanks for viewing! Happy stamping!

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment