Dec 27, 2010

For You - with markers


This was a fun card to make.  I used the elegant lines (119277) embossing folder through my big shot to get that embossed image.  The cardstock is Pear Pazazz - one of my new favorite colors!  For the stamped image I did a different technique with markers.  I stamped the image in gray ink.  Then I colored over it with markers, instead of coloring on th stamp.  This helps make the image stand out more since it has an outline.  This same technique can be used with chalks too.
The stamps used were: A Word for You (117032), Fun and Fast Notes (113500) all from Stampin Up!
I used the ticket corner punch (119867) on all four corners to give it a different look.  And of course I had to use dimensionals (104430) to make the image pop off the card.
Try out this technique - it's super easy and a fun way to use your markers and add color to your stamped image.

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment