Jan 18, 2011

scrapbook layout - bear territory


This was a simple layout.  I like letting the designer paper show rather than covering it up.  It was a busy pattern so I cut it and let the craft cardstock stay behind my photos so it would not distract away from the pictures.  Since the pictures were dark and large, I didn't want to add too much embellishments since I thought it would be too crowded and make the page too busy.  I also like how the rounded corners gives the page a softer look too.    It's hard to see in the photo, but the background paper is a light blue with a shimmer on it.  The buttons are the neutral buttons from Stampin' Up!  I love having these in neutral colors since they can pretty much land on any page and they would fit.  
Anyway, I hope you get a chance to leave me a comment on my giveaway post.  Winner will be chosen on Jan. 23rd!  Happy stamping and scrapping!
blog

No comments:

Post a Comment