Feb 28, 2011

Sweetheart scrapbook page 8x8


This is my latest layout of my "sweetheart".  <3   The designer paper is the newsprint designs from Stampin' Up! Love it!  I rounded the corners and I rubbed some distress ink on it to add more texture.  And guess what, it wasn't Tim Holtz distress ink, it was the distress ink from Stampin' Up!  Did you know they provided distress ink?  It was something new in the 2010-11 catalog.  I will be experimenting more with these inks and possibly making a new video on it...  =)
The sweetheart title is the rub ons - also from Stampin' Up!  They were so easy to rub on, not much pressure was needed at all.  Plus, in the package you get both black and ivory colored text.  I added staples, and the hearts were from the Cheep Talk stamp set.  I used crumb cake and charcoal ink.
The only item not from Stampin' Up! was the red outlined sticker - this was from Basic Grey.
This was a nice layout of my hubby , I hope you like it too.
blog

No comments:

Post a Comment