Mar 28, 2011

Scrapbook layout - San Diego

Hello friends.  I have been pretty busy with my crafting.  I am starting to scrapbook my San Diego pictures (still in 8x8 format) and I am in the process of purging my craft supplies.  In addition, I have been doing a lot of searching and found lots of challenges that I'd like to participate in, so be prepared to see more of my entries based on challenges.  Entering challenges helps me to use my products as well as try out other styles that I may not have tried before.
This scrapbook layout is a good example of getting out of my 'norm'.  I used a variety of patterns that I normally wouldn't do on one page.  This was inspired by Shimelle's sketch of the week.  I really like Shimelle's style and her layouts have a feel about them that I just like.  So, I tried to follow her sketch, and this is what I came up with.  Remember, my page is only 8x8...but I still was able to use her sketch which also allowed me to use some of my scraps too.  What do you think?
Happy scrapping!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment