Jun 28, 2011

scrapbook layout - assembly hall

This was the layout I made the other night.  I had a sketch I was trying to copy, but it ended up to be different than I had planned.  I initially had the designer paper as the entire background, but it was way too busy.  Once I put the white background, the page came out much easier.  I added layers and I inked up the edges with distress ink.  I added some shimmer paint to the layout by using my paint brush.  This was inspired by Shimelle.  The only stamp I used on this layout is the blue arrow. Surprising!  
The stickers are from Basic Grey, October afternoon, and Cosmo Cricket.  The designer paper is from Bo Bunny.  The fabric brad is from Stampin' Up!  It's hard to see, but I painted the shimmer on the arrow, the center of the small flowers, and the edge of the kraft card stock.  
I was happy the way this layout came together.  I hope you like it too.  Happy scrappin'!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment