Oct 24, 2011

challenges- Embellish & Lily Pad

I was in a creative mode tonight, so I decided to participate in challenges.  I really liked the Embellish challenge - with buttons and a great color combination.
I also wanted to participate in the sketch challenge over at Lily Pad Cards. Here's the sketch.
And finally, here's my card.

There are 6 buttons on this card.  The green layer under the fabric flower is a large button - from Stampin' Up.  The fabric flower with button center is from Maya Road.  All other clear buttons are from Stampin Up.
The final touch on this card was the pearls - they add just that extra touch and help add movement to the card design.  Thanks for stopping by!  Previous post has a video tutorial.  Scroll down to check it out.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment