Nov 30, 2011

Cards made by ejp FOR SALE

Hello friends.  In an effort to keep my hobby room from overflowing - and to help support my hobby - I've decided to start trying to sell some of the cards I have made.  In this way, I hope to share my creations with more persons and get more greeting cards out in the mail rather than sitting in a box.  I appreciate your support.  For now, I will be first posting my cards for sale here on my blog.  Please note that this is not going to be the main content of my blog - it will be the host site until I can get more publicity to open a shop on Etsy.
All standard sized cards will include an envelope.  Standard price per card will be $2 + $0.50 for shipping - US residents only.  Some cards will be sold as sets.  These will be priced differently.
Here is the first set of cards up for sale.  Click HERE or my FOR SALE tab above to make any purchases.


More cards will be posted.  Thanks again for your support.  Happy stamping!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment