Nov 27, 2011

Scrapbook layout

I've been in a scrappin' mood lately.  I got a few layouts done - which I'm happy about getting these photos into albums.  I'm slowly making a dent in the stack of photos from my family's 2 week road trip!
Here's a layout of my family that came to visit from Kentucky, while my hubby and kids were on the road.  We had a bbq at my place.
I almost made this layout without any stamping but I was able to add polka dots to the edges to add some texture and visual interest to a clean layout.  I used Shimelle's inspiration to layer stickers atop one another to make a layered embellishment.  All these stickers were from my scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up!  I really like the pop of red in the stickers.  I added pearls for more dimension and to add movement.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you get a chance to stamp or scrapbook!  =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment