Jan 24, 2012

Kindness Matters - Make N Take

Hi friends.  I had a stamping party at my house last week.  I was able to meet two new stampers and got them excited to get stampin'!  =)  I wanted to share the project that I had designed for my make and take.  If you don't know what a make and take is, it basically is a project you get to make yourself and take it home!
This was a clean and simple design that truly lets the designer paper shine.  All products used are from Stampin' Up!  The designer paper is called Twitterpated which is in the current occasions mini catalog.  I simple die cut the butterfly, punched a circle, punched a word window, and layered it all together.  I lightly sponged around the edge of the white circle to add some interest and blend the white with the designer paper.  I stamped the sentiment from the Kindness Matters stamp set in gray.  To top it off, of course I added a button and twine.  The button is also from the twitterpated line from Stampin' Up!  This was a simple card design that my friends enjoyed making.  They even added more butterflies since the die cut creates 5 at once! 
Happy creating!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment