Jun 18, 2012

June Paper Crafter's Library - DT projects

Hello there.  Today I wanted to share my Design Team projects for June for Paper Crafter's Library.  I had fun this month by recreating a fun idea, the "day book".  You may have seen these cute books designed by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts.  I took this same idea and made my own.  Head on over the Paper Crafter's Library to get the PDF handout and video tutorial - these are for members, so be sure to sign up!


















This was a fun way to use up some larger scraps that I had been wanting to use.

My second project is a fun little card.  On this card I added glitter to a stamped image.  This is a simple technique with the Xyron sticker maker.  No need to use wet glue or a tape runner trying to get even coverage. This technique can be used for any stamped image that you want to add glitter to.  Be sure to use a clear or light colored glitter, so that your stamped image will show through.  It's hard to see in my photo, but the pink doily is the glittery one!
My final project was a two page scrapbook layout.  I used a sketch from Shimelle Laine as my starting point.  I was able to recycle some embellishment packaging and used it on this layout as a journaling block.  Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the Paper Crafter's Library blog for many more project ideas, video tutorials, and giveaways!
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are inspired to make something today!


No comments:

Post a Comment