Jul 1, 2012

A 12x12 card!!

Yes, you read it right.  I made a 12x12 card!  This card was for my dad.  It was one of those occasions when he wanted to get a lot of people to sign the card to give to a friend that was in the hospital.  So the largest paper I had was 12x12 so that's what I did.
I used washi tape and adhesive to hold the card together.  I scored the card front so that it would open easily.  I had some large stickers from Basic Grey that I used as the sentiment.  The friend that was in the hospital was a waitress, thus my dad requested I put something related to drinks or food on the card.  So I used a stamp from Close to My Heart as the focal image.  Here's a close up.  I used crystal effects atop the stamped image after I colored it in to give it a glossy look.
Have you ever made a large card?  I hope you are inspired to give it a try when you need to get a lot of signatures or if you just want to express yourself in a larger way.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment