Sep 6, 2012

A 12x12 layout and a PuPpY! :)

Long time no post.  I have a lot going on.  My kids just started school - fifth and fourth grade.  With a new school year at a new school, we are adjusting to the new schedule, new teachers, and new assignments.  In addition, we got a new puppy!  We named him Buster.  He is 8 weeks old and he is half dachound and half chihauau.   Lots of fun and adorable, but....takes a lot of time.  Waking up in the middle of night for potty breaks, coming home for lunch for potty breaks, and monitoring his interaction with my other dog, Toby.
Anyway, long story short I've not had much time in my craft room.  I got some new goodies from my local scrapbook store and I still have my new goodies from my Stampin' Up! workshop.
Here's Buster.

And on with the layout.  I was happy to use my wood butterfly accents.  I was also happy to use some scraps from my scrap 'bin'.  It's hard to tell but the chipboard alphabets that spell 'pedicabs' are fabric letters.
I also used my mist from Stampin' Up!

This layout design is inspired by Shimelle and here concepts of layouts with 4x6 photos.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!
-Ezlie


No comments:

Post a Comment