Dec 2, 2013

Quick & Easy Gift Tags

I had to make some quick gift tags to attach to a couple gift bags for my kids.  What helped me to make these quickly was to use a stamp set that was designed to work together.  I used the stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Sweetly Framed.  I show this set in my video below.  This set has sentiments, a frame, and small images that coordinate.  The frame also has a coordinating punch - the decorative label punch also from Stampin' Up!  This is really the tip that makes these so easy and fast to put together.
To dress up these tags, I used clear embossing powder and stickles.  
To see how quickly these came together, check out my video below.  These are so simple that they can easily be mass produced if needed.  Check it out!  I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment