Jul 19, 2014

Project Life Pregnancy Album - Video

Well, I am now in my 9th month of pregnancy!  Woo hoo!  Our little guy can make his appearance at any time now.  I'm totally ready - I think.
I was able to work on my pregnancy album and make a video of it.  I'm getting the hang of Project Life a bit.  The more pages I do, the more it seems to get easier.  
(SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO)

On this page I did a bit more stamping.I heat embossed "boy or girl" with white embossing powder on vellum so you could still see my belly photo behind the text.  I thought this was a nice way to get text on a photo without covering it fully.
I also used a few clippings from a baby magazine to get a few of the words.  
Besides using www.picmonkey.com to add the text on the photos, I heat embossed on the bottom right photo - directly onto the picture. 
 For the next layout, I did a lot more journaling.  These came from my journal/diary that I've been keeping notes in.  I hand wrote all this journaling directly onto the designer paper.  On the pictures I kept it simple by adding small stickers with a small note or date on it.
For the last pocket on this page, I didn't have another 4x6 photo, so I simply did some stamping on designer paper.  I heat embossed with white and added a few paper cut clouds just to fill the pocket.  

 The next page I wanted to start with the title pocket of Spring Break, beach day. I used alphabet stickers and washi tape to make the title. This page has more photos than journaling, which I like. I didn't feel the need to add much more text to these pictures, since they seemed self explanatory.   
I really do enjoy using stickers and washi tape in this album.  It really makes a simple and fast addition for decoration and even provides a place to add journaling. It's nice to use up some stickers I've had in my stash for ages and giving them some life.  I even used rub ons - which is a product I have not purchased or used for a long long time.

I decided to decorate my journaling cards a bit more on this page.  I used the actual tag from the nursing pillow I got to break up the text and to help fill the pocket.
I combined stickers, stamps, paper cuts, and designer paper to make my 4x6 journaling pocket.  It wasn't really a title but since it was a bit longer story, I think it fit well in the 4x6 pocket with the decoration to go along with it.  Since I had a lot of photos, the journaling went directly on the pictures, using paper cut outs and stickers.  I stamped directly on the last photo again, but instead of heat embossing, I simply used Staz On ink to ensure it would not smudge.  Check out my video below to see the process of the last page coming together.  
Thanks for stopping by. 
Ezlie



No comments:

Post a Comment