I was able to work on my pregnancy album and make a video of it. I'm getting the hang of Project Life a bit. The more pages I do, the more it seems to get easier.
(SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO)
On this page I did a bit more stamping.I heat embossed "boy or girl" with white embossing powder on vellum so you could still see my belly photo behind the text. I thought this was a nice way to get text on a photo without covering it fully.
I also used a few clippings from a baby magazine to get a few of the words.
Besides using www.picmonkey.com to add the text on the photos, I heat embossed on the bottom right photo - directly onto the picture.
For the next layout, I did a lot more journaling. These came from my journal/diary that I've been keeping notes in. I hand wrote all this journaling directly onto the designer paper. On the pictures I kept it simple by adding small stickers with a small note or date on it.
For the last pocket on this page, I didn't have another 4x6 photo, so I simply did some stamping on designer paper. I heat embossed with white and added a few paper cut clouds just to fill the pocket.
The next page I wanted to start with the title pocket of Spring Break, beach day. I used alphabet stickers and washi tape to make the title. This page has more photos than journaling, which I like. I didn't feel the need to add much more text to these pictures, since they seemed self explanatory.
I really do enjoy using stickers and washi tape in this album. It really makes a simple and fast addition for decoration and even provides a place to add journaling. It's nice to use up some stickers I've had in my stash for ages and giving them some life. I even used rub ons - which is a product I have not purchased or used for a long long time.
I decided to decorate my journaling cards a bit more on this page. I used the actual tag from the nursing pillow I got to break up the text and to help fill the pocket.
I combined stickers, stamps, paper cuts, and designer paper to make my 4x6 journaling pocket. It wasn't really a title but since it was a bit longer story, I think it fit well in the 4x6 pocket with the decoration to go along with it. Since I had a lot of photos, the journaling went directly on the pictures, using paper cut outs and stickers. I stamped directly on the last photo again, but instead of heat embossing, I simply used Staz On ink to ensure it would not smudge. Check out my video below to see the process of the last page coming together.
Thanks for stopping by.