Dec 31, 2015

Scrapbooking | one 5x7 photo - process video

I am trying to get back into scrapbooking 12x12 layouts.  It's been a while so I jumped in with one large photo. 
This layout came together quickly and easily - all using older products from my stash.  
I haven't bought any new products for scrapbooking since the scrapbooking expo this summer.  I finally put some of the items I got to use. This is a goal of mine for 2016 - I want to use up my stash of products and get more photos printed and put in albums.  
I hope you will follow my journey as I strive to use my stash in this new year and get more layouts done than I have ever done before.  In addition to traditional layouts, I am also working on my baby's one year Project Life baby album.  I hope to use my stash on both these projects throughout the year.  I plan on sharing my progress so stay tuned as I share some of my stash and how I use it up.  Inspired by the Facebook Group I recently discovered: 2016 Bash Your Stash Challenge

For now, please enjoy the process video below.  I appreciate any comments you have for me.  More to come in 2016 - I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment