Jan 17, 2016

Scrapbook 100 photos Challenge | Session 1 - Video

Phew!  I made it through the first session of this scrapbooking challenge.  Believe me, it was a challenge.  A few factors that added to the challenge itself were:

  • Deciding on the photos to use
  • Sticking to the sketch
  • Sticking to the pre-made kit of supplies
  • Timing myself
  • Making decisions and going with it
Being the first session of the challenge, I chose 'easy' photos that I knew went together and I only had 2-3 photos.  I know the challenge was to get as many photos down in a short amount of time, but I had to ease my way in. 
I found that if I stuck to the sketches and the items in my kit - I would have finished each layout more quickly.  Each time I started looking through my stash or pulling stamps out - took time that I originally wasn't planning on spending.  Some layouts just 'need' that little extra something though - which I'm okay with.  But for this challenge I want to keep to my kit. 
Now after this first session, I've added enameled dots to my kit as well as 1 alpha stamp set that also includes numbers.  This I hope will minimize the time I'm spending searching for embellishments during my next sessions.
To see how I did - check out my video below.  Overall, I'm very pleased with the outcome of this first session.  I never made this many layouts in such a short time - EVER!  It feels great!  I know I'm going to have a great sense of accomplishment by the end of this challenge!  




No comments:

Post a Comment