Jul 2, 2010

Because I Care

Hello friends.  This is another card using the hostess level 1 set, Because I Care.  I love this set!! It is hard to see in the picture, but the olive cardstock is dry embossed, using a textured plate through the Big Shot.  The corner is our Photo Corner Punch (item 119878) and the sentiment is punched using the Curly Label punch (item 119851).  I used my rich razzleberry marker and ran it along the edge of the punch and the small flowers to give it an outline.  I also used my markers on the sentiment stamp to get the words in the two colors.
I stamped the hydrangea 3 times and colored in the petals using blender pens (item 102845) and markers.  I also used the white gel pen (item 105021) to make the center of the flowers stand out.
Being a hostess set, means this set is not available for purchase.  You can only get this set by hosting a workshop with a minimum sales total of $150.  In addition to this set, you will also get $15 Stampin' Bucks I call it, to spend on anything in the new catalog or the mini catalog!  Send me an email to set up a workshop!  Can't wait to stamp with you.

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment