Jul 7, 2010

Oregon bound!

Hello Friends.  I will be out of town for the next few days.  I'm heading to Portland, Oregon!  A dear friend of mine is getting married there on Saturday, so we chose to make a mini vacation of it!  This is my second time in Oregon, as my first trip was not that long ago for a business trip.  So I am happy to return during the summer months - hopefully a little less rain!  =)
So dear friends, I will not be able to post any news until I return.  I have a scrapbook page I did that I want to share using some of my 'stash' of now retired colors and some non-stampin' up! products.  I will probably be merging some of my non Stampin' Up! products with my Stampin' Up! products, to get a little more unique looks, and to use what I got!!  I hope to get some cute Oregon themed products from the Michaels over there - this trip will definitely be scrapbooked! 
Enjoy the summer weather, and I'll see you all when I return!  Happy Stamping!!

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment