Aug 10, 2010

Layouts are coming soon..and more...

Hello friends.  Well, I have a lot going on this week.  I am doing training for work that started today and ends on Thursday.  I have started school shopping for my kids.  I have my Stampin' Up! new catalog open house on Friday - you can still come and bring a friend!  (6pm-8pm at my place)  Then I have a workshop on Sunday!  Busy busy week for me.  So, my craft time has thus far been spent preparing for the open house and my upcoming workshop...thus no new layouts yet.  =( 
I hope by next week I will have some layouts to share.  Til then, I will post my make n take (once I get it together) and hopefully I'll try to post some of the sample creations I have for display for the open house.
To wet your appetite a little bit - I'm hoping to put together my first 'formal stamping/scrapping class'!! What makes this different from a workshop is - you make a specific project, you must pay 'admission' for the product used in the class (that you keep), and you leave with a cute project made together with my instruction and with fellow stampers!  A fun time and will usually be shorter than a workshop.  A specific product or technique will be featured.  This is hopefully in the near future.  We'll see how my schedule works out.
I can't wait to stamp again!  'Til next time....

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment