Aug 8, 2010

New Stamps are Fun!



As you saw in my video I got a few new stamps from Imaginise and The Stamps of Life.  I got to play with them a little bit, and here is what I came up with.  Let me share with you the stamping situation I had when I created these.  I was not in my craft room so I did not have all my tools and supplies at my disposal.  I just had a large ziploc bag with my retired colored cardstock scraps and my retired designer paper.  I had no ink pads, just my markers.  I had sciccors and adhesive - that's it! 
To make it fun though, I had both my kids opposite me stamping too!  It is fun to see them create great pictures using stamps!  Let me know what you think.  Cards first....next, scrapbook pages.  =D
Happy stamping.
All cardstock and designer paper is Stampin Up!
blog

No comments:

Post a Comment