Sep 11, 2010

Got Smores...

This was a fun layout - with a lot of stamping!  I used the camping stamp set from TPC Studio.  The trees, flame, bee, and "camp" are all from this one set. HERE is their website. The title was stamped with my Stampin Up alphabet set.  Both the title and the journaling box were sponged with crumb cake Stampin' Up ink pad to give the roasted look.  Surrounding the photos is chocolate raffia ribbon.  This was a new product for me to play with, and I like how it added texture and dimension - it also broke up the straight lines of the layout.  I just used glue dot to adhere it to the page.
I hope you like this layout as much as I do.  I'd love to hear what you like about it, so please leave a comment.  Have a great weekend and happy stamping and scrapping!
blog

No comments:

Post a Comment