Sep 7, 2010

Slanted layout for The Boys

I was trying to break away from my square layouts, and thus I tried slanting my layout.  I like the way it turned out.  I used Basic Grey designer paper.  I punched out 1 3/4" circles and topped it off with a strip of designer paper.  The title is cut from the Big Shot and Basic Grey stickers.  The "O" is a 1" circle punch from the same designer paper as the other circles.  I used a retired Stampin Up wheel for the shell border on the bottom of the page.  I Used the Cosmo Cricket sticker border which says, "the great outdoors".  I added  brads, journaling, and traced the border of the top half of the page and the title by hand with a marker.  I stamped "camp is fun"  from a TPC Studio stamp set. 
This was a fun layout.  If you find yourself in a rut, I challenge you to try something new.  Slant your layout like I did, or cut your photos into different shapes.  Copy a layout in a magazine.  Try new things - it is more fun!  Happy stamping.
blog

No comments:

Post a Comment