Sep 28, 2010

Oregon first page

This is the first page of my Oregon album.  This was a trip we took this summer for a dear friend's wedding.  I tried Tim Holtz distress ink for the first time.  I'm not truly sold on what's so good about this ink, as I could achieve the same look with sponging.  I guess the colors are 'faded' and are supposed to be easy to blend.  I don't know...they seem to be just another ink pad to me. 
I combined Stampin' Up! die cuts from the big shot for the title and accent piece.  I used my corner photo punch and scallop border punch, both from Stampin Up!  The alphabet stamp is a retired stampin up set, that I just can't get rid of!  The designer paper and the star accent is from Storytellers Club.  It is hard to see, but I also have the itty bitty bits star image stamped on the rust cardstock (my 7 year old daughter stamped it for me!)  And that's the page.  Check back for more pages for this album.  Let me know what you think, I'd enjoy your comments.  Happy stamping and scrapping!
blog

No comments:

Post a Comment