Sep 26, 2010

To my Stampin' Up! stampers

To my fellow Stampin' Up! stampers, you may recognize that I have not been posting recently with current Stampin' Up! supplies.  Also that I have been 'branching' out to use other suppliers products.  I just wanted to brieflly explain why this is.
I have been a demonstrator for over 4 years now.  My craft space is not getting any bigger, unfortunately.  Plus, being a demonstrator is a hobby for me - so I need to 'defend' my purchases a little bit.  So, I feel guilty buying new products when I have lots of perfectly good products, just maybe retired from Stampin' Up! or if they are from other suppliers.  I am trying to use what I have before I buy more.
In addition, as a personal goal, I really want to expand my knowledge in the paper crafting industry.  I want to be more educated on suppliers and what products they provide.  I still stand firm that Stampin' Up! has the best quality rubber stamps I've ever used!  But I really want to explore and expand my horizons of product knowledge.  Plus it is quite fun combining my Stampin' Up! products with other products.  I've seen so many beautiful creations with this type of  'merge' that I want to be a part of that and see how I can blend product lines.  Stampin' Up! is a leader in the industry, as within all my searching I constantly see Stampin' Up! products used frequently as well as featured in many high end paper crafting blogs, videos, and magazines. 
I hope my samples inspire you to keep on stamping and creating, no matter what product line you choose.  I am an active demonstrator for Stampin' Up! and I love their products. I plan on continuing to share new ideas and inspiration.  I welcome any feedback or comments, so please share your voice.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Until next time, happy stamping!

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment