Jan 1, 2011

Last scrapbook page for 2010

This was the last page I created in 2010.  A page of the family - happy together.  This layout I "CASED" from a page in Scrapbooks Etc. magazine.  The designer paper was some paper I've had since 2006!  I covered the heart chipboard with designer paper.  The alphabet chipboard I colored with markers.  The alphabet for "Perez" were die cut from my Big Shot using my Timeless Type die (115951).  I sponged the edges in brown to make it match and blend more with the designer paper.
To add continuity I drew in stitch lines around the border so it was not so empty.  I used both brown and rose red markers.  I then sponged all around the entire page with rose red ink.  The 2010 was stamped with Schoolbook Serif Numbers (111680).
Many more pages to come.  Welcome 2011!  Happy scrapping and stamping!

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment