Jan 7, 2011

Mini Album - Peek


Hello friends.  Today I just wanted to share a sneak peek of a page of a mini album I have created recently.  I have not yet given the album to its intended receiver yet, thus I don't want to publish all the pages yet.  But this peek is one of my favorite accents I created in this album.  The paper flowers was my first time trying it out.  I was inspired by KWerner as to how to make these flowers.  I just free hand cut designer paper in a wavy circle with my scissors.  Then just crumpled it up.  Repeat this as many times as you want layers for your flowers.  Be sure to cut your circles in various sizes so they can peek out from each other.  Then just add a brad and you're done!

Tomorrow I will probably have some time to play with my new Stampin' Up! products from the current mini catalog.  Have you seen it yet?  Click on the icon to the right and see the new goodies!  Have a great weekend and I hope you get to create something.

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment