Jan 4, 2011

Scrapbook layout - Friends always

As I anxiously await my order of new Stampin' Up! supplies - I had to make a scrapbook page - my first for 2011!  =)  I used paper in my 'stash' which I used well throughout this layout.  This layout was unique for me in that it was not symmetrical, I have a circle photo, slanted photos, stickers, and ruffles!   I truly thought outside my own box for this one.
The black flowers were cut from the designer paper.  The alphabets are chipboard from K and Co.  The accent stickers are from Basic Grey.  I drew in the stitching by hand with my black marker and a ruler.
Though this was outside of my box, I still like it.  What do you think?



By the way, did you check out the new occasions mini catalog??   Click on the icon and check it out!  You can purchase any item through my website - www.madebyejp.stampinup.net

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment