Mar 13, 2011

Another 8x8 layout

For this layout let the designer paper work for me.  The paper is from the Botanical Gazette designer paper from Stampin Up!  I spritz'd it with brown smooch spritz to add some more brown ad some shimmer.  The crochet ribbon and buttons are also from Stampin' Up!  I love that ribbon.  It adds so much personality and I really love the texture of it.  The chipboard alphabet letters "love" are from Maya Road, and I colored them by pressing them into my brown ink pad. You get your fingers dirty, but it's a quick way to color your chipboard.  The photo hardware and the safety pin are hardware from Stampin' Up! also.
You may purchase any Stampin' Up! item from me, by clicking on the Shop Stampin Up! button to the right.
Thanks for your support.  I am ONE away from 100 followers....could it be you???  I'll be having a giveaway when I reach 100!  I can't wait!  Happy scrapping!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just followed and I am your 100th :D congrats! Love your layout..

    ReplyDelete