May 14, 2011

8x8 layout - breakfast nook

This page I made does not have a title - but I used the photo of the restaurant's sign as the title.  It was large enough and bright - I didn't think a title would stand out with that photo on the page.

I used Studio Calico paper, I cut the birds from it. Also the light blue paper is from Studio Calico.  The wood grain paper is from Basic Grey, Life of the Party collection.
I have to learn to write straight, as my journaling slopes upwards!  Hopefully the more I practice, the better I will get.
I used my postage stamp punch from Stampin' Up!'s new summer mini catalog to make my accent pieces as well as a subtle border to the top area where the birds are.  Itty bitty buttons and twine also from Stampin' Up! finish off the page.
For visual interest I used my ruler and brown journaling pen to make a border around the page.  I hope you like it.  Another 8x8 layout done!  I'm getting close to the end of this anniversary album.  Yay me!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment