Aug 3, 2011

4x6 photo love

A class by Shimelle Laine - for the month of July get SEVEN 4x6 photos on a layout.  What?!  How??!  Shimelle shows you how.  Click HERE for her class with video tutorial on Two Peas in a Bucket.

Here's my layout for this class.
My journaling - with stamps.  Inspired by Nichol M. at Two Peas.

This was a nice way to get these scenic photos out of the box and onto a layout.  I used my mini alphabet stickers to label the photos of where each was taken.  Rub ons I think would have looked better, but I didn't have any small enough...future purchase I think.
I really like the blue color tones and the clouds.  A fun touch I did was the alphabet letters for the word "destinations" was originally red I painted the letters to be grey. I just made my own grey color with acrylic paint - mixing black and white and painted over the letters.  Cool huh?
I felt the page didn't have any 'movement', so I added the heart stamps to give the feeling of a flow...and to fill some space I felt was empty.  Overall a good challenge to get this many photos on a page - next month..8 photos!  How?  We'll have to find out together.
Happy scrapping!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment