Sep 3, 2011

Inspired by a sketch

I was able to make a layout that was inspired by this sketch from Shimelle.

Here's my layout.

I used designer paper from Stampin' Up and the rose accents are just cut from a sheet of designer paper.  I mixed my pink reinker with my shimmer paint to get the pink shimmer.  I painted this directly to my layout around my photo and on the roses.  I think it adds a nice look.  Thanks again to Shimelle for the inspiration to do that technique also.
I mixed 'fonts' of stickers from Doodlebug, October Afternoon, My Little Shoebox, and American Crafts.  I like the variety it adds to the page.

The journaling sticker was from Cosmo Cricket.  I stamped with light blue my grid stamp to add some texture behind my journaling and to bring in some more blue.
To finish off the page I drew a line all around the edge of the layout.
Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment