Sep 27, 2011

Scrapbook layout - cousins

For this layout I used my Authentique products.  I really like the bright colors and the textured patterns.

I inked up the edges with distress ink.  The photo is enlarged to 5x7.  I hand wrote the journaling banners.  For the title, I used American Crafts fabric covered chipboard letters.  The "5" was a chipboard piece I've had in my stash forever.  I'm glad I finally used one of these!  To add more texture and interest to that plain chipboard, I stamped on it.  I had a grid stamp so I stamped right onto the chipboard and then inked up the edges.
My large button is a new one I got from Stampin' Up!'s holiday mini catalog.  I layered it with another button, and just used twine to hold them together.  The tags are also from the Authentique line.  I really like the blue color and the dark purple.  Here's a close up of my stamping on the chipboard.
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy scrapping and stamping!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment