Oct 19, 2011

Scrapbook layout - dinner for one

This layout was inspired by the Pretty Paper Party I have signed up for.  I was encouraged to use scrap pieces of designer paper and combine various patterns.  Also I was given a choice of sketches to choose from.  So here is my layout.
The designer paper is all from Studio Calico-also the tags.  The alphabet stickers for the title are from Basic Grey and the smaller stickers are from October Afternoon.  I added a brad from Pebbles, and a chipboard flower from Lily Bee Design.  I like how the orange pops off the page.  I inked up all the edges with distress ink - vintage photo.  I had to stamp, so I used a stamp from Studio G and stamped it with crumb cake ink from Stampin Up (which is the kraft color) onto the same color cardstock to get the tone on tone look.  
It was nice working on this layout using up some pretty paper.  On to the next layout! =)
There's still time to enter into my giveaway.  Click HERE to leave a comment and be entered to win.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment