Oct 17, 2011

Scraps to card

In my effort to make room for new supplies, I have to use up my older supplies.  A great way to do this is with my wonderful Big Shot.  If it fits on the die, I'm cutting it!  I cut the butterfly, flower, and background all from scraps through my Big Shot.  Just added a stamped sentiment, inked the edges, twine, rhinestones, and faux stitching to the edges to finish the card.The dies I used are from Stampin Up:
Daisy Sizzlit (retired); Beautiful Wings 118138 ($11.95) and the Top Note Die 113463 ($21.95)








These products can be purchased through my website: www.madebyejp.stampinup.net if you're interested.  The butterfly die in particular is great for scraps, since it embosses and cuts these butterflies in various sizes - even the smallest scrap can be used with this die.  Get cutting, and use those scraps!


No comments:

Post a Comment