Nov 20, 2011

Paper Smooches - Sparks Challenge

Hi Friends.  Paper Smooches is a brand of stamps designed by Kim Hughes.  Very cutesy images and fun fonts.  She also designs digital images that are available for free.  She hosts a few different challenges - one is called Sparks Challenge.  She selects an inspirational piece and we use her stamps to make a card or layout - like most challenges.
Sadly, I did not win, but I was quite proud of my entry.  It was a hybrid card - which in itself is a challenge for me.  The berry image was a digital stamp.  I printed three of them out on white cardstock and just cut them out.  The color combination was part of the inspirational piece.

Sparks-Nov2011
I like the white embossing on the orange - that is a combination that I most likely would not have tried had it not been for the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy stamping!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment