Dec 20, 2011

Scrapbook layout - Reno

I'm making an effort to use up my supplies.  So I went into my stash and found more stickers and paper from an older scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up!  I'm very surprised that again I did not use stamps on this layout.  I guess with my clean and simple style, I'm feeling that the stickers are accents enough...and stamping may be just a bit too much.  Using the kit and layering the stickers really made this layout quick and easy to put together.  This was one of the fastest layouts I put together actually.  Just deciding to crop the photos and where I would place them was actually the hardest thing on this one. So anyway, this is the layout I made.

The colorful alphabet stickers are from Echo Park and the RENO stickers are from Doodlebug.  The rest are from the kit.  I was inspired to use my patterned paper and get it out of my stash and onto a layout.  I've actually had this kit for about 2 years!  I'm glad I got to use it...but the funny thing is that I still have another sheet since in the kit you get 2 of each pattern!  =D  But at least one made it onto a layout. 
Happy scrapping and stamping - until next time.  Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment