Apr 22, 2012

Coloring with chalk - video tutorial

Hello there.  I'm truly loving this great weather we are having here in the bay area. We spent the entire day in the backyard swimming, and the kids had a blast.  This is just a preview for summer - we truly love the hot days.
Anyway, today I created a card for a friend of mine.  It was a neutral baby card with a monkey theme.  I used a fun technique to get a darker colored image using chalks and a versamarker.  Here's the card and you can scroll down for the video tutorial.    Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. What black ink did you use to stamp the cute monkey in? My black archival ink blends when I use the versamark pen. Love the tutorial! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tracy: The ink I used was just Early Espresso classic ink from Stampin Up. Its a dye ink and did not smear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Ezlie! It amazes me how quickly you do your videos! How are you? x

    ReplyDelete