Apr 4, 2012

New stamps!

Hello there.  I will be going out of town for a business trip and then off for a fun vacation to Disneyland with my family.  Thus I will not be posting for a week or so.  But before I leave, I wanted to share some of the new stamps I recently got.  I've been on a roll and getting stamp after stamp - I just can't help myself.  So I wanted to share with you what I have as you will be seeing these images popping up on future projects.

Airmail - Studio Calico Hero Arts

Thank you - American Crafts

Chevron Backdrops - Lawn Fawn     Portrait - Maya Road (won this set from Our Paper Place)
        



Poppy - My Favorite Things       














Let the Spoiling Begin - Unity Stamp ( for a specific themed baby card)





Lots of goodies, I know.  I will be having fun with these very soon.  Stay tuned.  =)
Thank you for your support and kind comments.  I appreciate it.   Check back next week for my April design team projects for Paper Crafter's Library.

Happy stamping!!  
Ezlie

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trips. I'll look forward to your PCL projects and seeing how you use these new stamps, particularly the Air Mail, Thank You and Chevron Backgrunds.

    ReplyDelete