Apr 11, 2012

Paper Crafter's Library April Design Team projects

Hello friends.  It's my favorite month, and I have new design team projects for Paper Crafter's Library to share with you.  I had a lot of fun this month and I'm very happy with all my projects.
My first project is a scrapbook layout.  I was able to get 4 photos on the page and combined stamping, stickers, wood letters, buttons, and twine - of course!

The video tutorial for this project is uploaded on the Paper Crafter's Library blog - members section.  Not a member yet?  If you like creative video tutorials - you will want to be a part of the largest video library on the web at Paper Crafter's Library!  Check them out - videos are uploaded almost daily!

My next project is a fun paper pieced card.  I really enjoy doing this since paper is so pretty and I love my new stamp from My Favorite Things - "Poppy".  I also did a little bit of coloring using my Bic Alcohol markers.   The video tutorial for this card is also up at Paper Crafter's Library.
And finally my third project is a custom made gift bag - made from a 12 x 12 sheet of paper!  Imagine repurposing your pretty paper into a super cute bag!   I will definitely be making more of these!

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your kind comments and support! Happy stamping!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Really Cute! I love that you show 3 completely different projects all at once. LOADED with inspiration and clean gorgeous work! Thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete