Aug 4, 2012

Stampin' Up! workshop!

I used to be a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! for over 6 years.  I recently had stopped for a variety of reasons and now I am simply a customer.  So I had my first workshop as a hostess rather than a demonstrator.  It was nice not having to do all the prep and answer all the questions of my guests who are newer stampers.  I contacted a demonstrator I knew that had the same upline as I did.  Her name is Brenda Keenan and she is a great demonstrator!  Check out her blog HERE.  Stampin' Up! is her full time job so she is very active, a great stamper, and a great teacher.  Here's the two projects we made at my workshop.

I really am loving Stampin' Up!'s new ink pads!  They are so 'juicy' that they stamp very evenly with very little pressure. The blue flower card were all solid stamps stamped with the new ink.  The coverage is so even and it was just a light tap on the ink pad to get it evenly covered.  I'm sold! I got lots of hostess goodies and some new products are on the way!  I can't wait to share them with you, along with new videos and projects made with them.  Happy stamping!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment