Sep 18, 2012

Hello, it's me - ejp

Hi there, "my friends".  I like to use that greeting as I feel that people that stamp or scrapbook have a common bond that can make us friends.  I think we share the same "friends" by the blogs we follow, products we love, and the joy of making hand made gifts for the people in our lives.  Since this is my blog, I thought I haven't been sharing much about myself to my 'friends', so I thought I may change that a bit.

Today I'm happy to say is like a Friday for me.  I am very fortunate to have a great place to work that respects and appreciates me and they have granted my request to work 4 days a week.  I now have Wednesdays off!  Wednesdays will now be my favorite day of the week. This day I plan on not crafting more, but spending more time volunteering to teach people the Bible, picking up my kids from school, helping them with homework, cooking a healthy dinner, and trying to read read read.  I truly enjoy reading, but still don't make enough time to do it.  I'm currently in the middle of reading Anne of Green Gables - a classic that I enjoyed watching the TV series as a child, but never read the book.  I'm almost done and will be ready to move on to the next book, which is....I'm sad to say, I'm not sure.  I was hoping to read at least one book a month, but I've already missed that goal, but I will continue reading and trying to relax relax relax.

I just finished uploading my latest stamping video tonight.   I hope you have been able to check out my You Tube channel, madebyejp.  I wanted to start a video series using 2 new products I got from Stampin' Up!  The stamp set Summer Silhouettes and the designer paper Comfort Cafe.  I really want to try using my new products rather than just storing it in my stash.  I want to try to use these products in different ways - maybe using the images as other things or using different techniques. I hope to challenge myself and I hope you want to follow me on this challenge.


I hope you enjoy my videos and my blog.  Thanks for your support.  Happy stamping as I enjoy my wine.  Happy "Friday".

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of my favorite cards you've ever done -- and there have been many of them. Great ideas, as always. So glad you get a 4-day work week. What a joy to have a day to do the things you want to do, not that you have to do.

    ReplyDelete