Nov 2, 2012

My latest card - neutral baby

Well, I have been spending a lot more time in the kitchen than in the craft room.  I've been cooking up a storm of new recipes.  Not only main dishes, but also sides, and desserts!  The entire family is enjoying this cooking 'kick' I'm on and they like trying out the different recipes. I've been cleaning and organizing my kitchen more since now I am spending more time in there...and using (or should I say...looking for) more tools.  So sadly I haven't been in my craft room much, but I have still been doing some paper crafting.
I have been working on my personal journal a bit.  I will share more on that later.  But today I just wanted to share with you my latest creation, which was a baby card.  It was a jungle theme and neutral colors since the parents to be did not know the sex of the baby.
 
The stamp set I used was an older set from Inkadinkado.  I love how the lion has the stitches as a detail already on the stamp.  I simply white embossed it on craft cardstock.  I used some designer paper I had in my scraps folder to make the banner.  Using my white gel pen I hand drew in the stitching around the stamped image and down the green designer paper.  To soften the card I rounded all four corners.  The sentiment is from Pebbles - it was from the boy collection pack I won from Two Peas In A Bucket.
This card is so sweet.  I love the white on the craft as a neutral for a baby card. 
 
Stay tuned as I continue to work on my Summer Silhouette series - showcasing different ways to use one stamp set.  Check out my videos on my You Tube channel.

If you are interested to see my cooking creations - I post quite regularly on Instagram. 
Follow me: ezlieJ
Happy stamping, cooking, or creating whatever it is that brings you joy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment