Apr 3, 2013

Wow, it's been a long time

Wow!  It's been over two months since my last post.  A lot has happened during that time in my crafting 'world'.
First, my local scrapbooking store closed.  :(  I'm very sad about that.  I took advantage of their closing sales though and got some goodies at a great deal.
Second, I went to the scrapbook expo in Pleasanton.  I was disappointed in that I didn't really see anything new.  The newest thing I saw was ruffled paper to make flowers.  Eh.  Not impressed.  I got some pretty paper, washi tape, and some great sets of stamps for less than $5!  I was happy with my purchases, though not so thrilled with the expo itself.  Also, the admission price went up from $8 to $10!  Blah...
Third, I placed an order through Two Peas in a Bucket.  I shopped through their clearance and again I got some great deals!  Of course, more washi tape, paper, buttons, and yes, more stamps.
Fourth, I got some cheap picture frames from a local thrift store.  I've painted them and framed a scrapbook layout and now I'm just looking for a final picture to put in the last frame so I can hang them up.
And finally, I've gotten the Spring fever bug.  I finally after 8 years, bought some flowers for my front yard.  I've been spending time caring for these plants and now I'm sketching ideas to change my back yard.

Lots going on, thus no postings here.  I did make a new video with my daughter.  I hope to make another video soon, as I am now 3 weeks from my last video posting too.  I'm falling behind, but I am still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment