Feb 21, 2014

I'm still here!

Here is my baby bump, today at 15 weeks.

I'm falling behind here.  Let me explain what's happened.  This baby has got me exhausted!  After a few errands, a day at work, or after a few chores, I am out for the count.  I spend my free time that I could be blogging, making videos, or creating something, is now nap time or time to act like a vegetable in front of the TV.  This pregnancy has got me watching more TV and drinking more soda than I ever had before!  My baby must be trying to make me a couch potato!  
My next appointment is on Monday, so I'll have more baby updates after that.  But for now I am doing well and I just hope my little one is growing well too.  We are excited to find out if we are having a boy or girl, but it may still be too early and we'll most likely have to wait another month.  Truly working on my patience, but I think we are just too excited.  
In my next post I want to feature the benefits of making your own cards verses purchasing them.  I will have a video for true beginners and make 6 cards with leftover supplies!  I will only use the few supplies I purchased as if I were new to this hobby and had no other tools or supplies.  I want to show it is possible to make cards without needing an entire craft room.  If you haven't already, check out my video below on how to make smart purchases, especially for beginners.  I look forward to sharing this info with you, so stay tuned.  Have a great weekend!
Ezlie


No comments:

Post a Comment