Jan 18, 2014

2014 'pocket' calendar tutorial

Since I made my pocket calendar last year, I decided to try it again.  But rather than stamping all the squares and dates (which took a lot of time), I did some digging and found some free calendar printables.  I love how people are creative to create something useful, and is willing to share it with others freely.
I found this blog:  www.creationbykara.com.
Here is the full link for the calendar printable:  http://www.creationsbykara.com/2013/11/free-printable-calendar-for-2014.html/

It's a nice printable that you can print in different ways.  I used a book format before I printed, and it laid out the months is the correct order for me, and fit them on half of a sheet of paper.  It was easy and they came out perfectly.
Check out my video tutorial below to see how this pocket calendar came together.  You can use this same concept to make a mini notebook or mini album - just swap out the calendar pages with decorative paper or plain white cardstock.  I hope your new year is off to a good start.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment