Sep 16, 2014

Owl Themed Baby Card | Video Tutorial

This week I had a baby shower to go to.  The theme was owls for their baby girl.  The entire decor and baby's room has owls, so it was proper to create an owl card.
I was fortunate to have this set from Swiss Girl designs called ABC Love.  I believe I got this back in 2011, but it has gotten a lot of use and I'm happy about that!  Actually all the stamps I used for this card are at least 1 year old.  It felt good to combine the images and make a card.  I also was able to use some cardstock from my scrap bags too!  
Full product list below the video.  I hope you like this card and the tutorial.




Stamps:
Papertrey Ink: Heart 2 Heart #6
Lawn Fawn: Smitty's ABC
Swiss Girl Designs: ABC Love
Pebbles: New Arrival Boy Stamp

Ink - all from Stampin' Up!
Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Regal Rose

Bic Markers: Black and Green

No comments:

Post a Comment